Mark studied at University of Central Lancashire and he has since honed his skills by working in the NHS, private sector sports - working for Blackburn Rovers Academy and currently Head Physio at Manchester Rugby Club.
Mark’s friendly and approachable personality shines through in his treatment skills, enabling him to deliver high quality physiotherapy and massage techniques to treat a variety of injuries from everyday aches and pains, right through to painful and problematic sports injuries. He is incredibly thorough and logical in his approach to treatment and you will instantly know that you are in healing hands.
Mark treats a variety of conditions using various techniques including:
- Myofascial Release
- Massage and sports massage
- Individually tailored exercise prescription to treat injury, improve overall fitness, strength, balance and endurance
- Joint mobilisations of the spine or peripheral joints
- Joint and Biomechanical assessment/treatment
- Gait Analysis
- Postural assessment and treatments to correct alignment
- Specialised comprehensive body assessments/treatment
**Special Offer December 2013** 50% for all new patients - £40 (usual £80)
Email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org